Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Contact?

I happened to be browsing our great country from space, thanks to the wonderful satellite view technology of Google Maps, and on a whim I zoomed in on Pike's Peak. As I then browsed the surrounding country, I came across a very interestingly shaped lake to the west of Colorado Springs. The shape of Big Tooth Reservoir would merit little more than a passing glance to the average person, but to a Star Trek fan like me, the lake leaped off my computer screen. To illustrate what I mean, take a close look at the image comparison below. Coincidence? Or is it a deliberate mark left by Starfleet Command to signal imminent first contact?


[Click image to enlarge]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thought we were big sci-fi geeks...

February 25, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home